Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2, 2008

I have enjoyed the TxDeaton Blog so much, I decided to start one for this Klan. Tony was home for Thanksgiving and we had a nice time. We bought a 1983 Jeep CJ7 to play with and I've started ordering small parts for it. I can't wait to play.

I'm getting into my new position at CH2M HILL OMI, but our company does not go unaffected by the economy situation. They layed off 200 people recently, not affecting OMI yet, but who knows. We're all trying to stay below the radar.

Grant Emerson has a new cell phone. Call me for the number, o.k.? He's doing well at his job at the Veterinary Clinic. He worked there in the past and they were very glad to have him back. He works on the weekends for the Dr. at his home place.

Justin K. continues to work diligently at his job, lives with his best friend Kyle, and just hangs out.

Nikki K. will most likely be getting a divorce, we're not sure. She has moved into her mother's place along with the kids, Ryleigh and Ty. Jared (hubby) lives next door, so its working out for the moment. Nikki plans to go to school.

1 comment:

lyd said...

Hey girl. No news since 2008! We need an update! Love ya
Lbug